Thank you for visiting ShopJJ.co.
We value your privacy and do our utmost to protect your personal information. In compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, please take a moment to understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your personal data (if any).
Collection of Personal Data
- Unless permitted by applicable laws, we do not collect your personal data without your explicit consent.
- We collect information on our website activity, such as data on the number of visitors, the pages they visit, the duration of their stay, and so on. This information are aggregates and annoymously collected, which means that no personal data is associated with this data and gathered through the use of web server logs and cookies. We do not at our website automatically collect personal data unless you provide such information or login with your account credentials.
Use of Personal Data
We only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To optimise and personalise the delivery of content to you;
- To provide goods and services to you (where applicable);
- To respond to your enquiries, feedback and other comments on our site;
- To deliver updates, news, advertising, marketing and other promotional material relevant to our site and our business to you;
- To carry out marketing campaigns and promotions relevant to you;
- To manage and improve our services to serve you better;
- To conduct market research and analytics; and
- Any other purpose for which we have received your explicit consent to do.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may share your collected personal data with our officers and employees, third parties, affiliates, service providers and advisors. In these circumstances, we will ensure that such parties receiving your Personal Data (i) are under duty of confidentiality to us with respect to the use, holding, processing, retention and/or transfer of your Personal Data; and (ii) have the need to know or handle such Personal Data.
This will not apply to relevant government regulators, authorities, or law enforcement agencies who require us by law to disclose personal data to them.
Protection and Security of Your Personal Data
We endeavour to protect your personal data from any unauthorised third party access. To do so, we have put in place numerous physical, electronic and managerial systems to ensure the utmost security of collected personal data.
However, you acknowledge that no information on the internet is 100% secure, and by providing your personal information to us, you do so at your own risk.
Withdrawal of Consent and Removal of Your Personal Data
You may at anytime request for all of your personal data to be removed from our records for any reason and purpose. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will attend to your request as soon as possible.
Subsequently, you should refuse to accept cookies on our site by modifying the relevant internet options or browsing preferences of your computer/mobile/browser system.
We reserve the right to charge a minimal and reasonable administrative fee (no more than USD 10) to handle your request.
Shared Content Beyond Our Control
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Acceptance and Agreement